We are the buyers to which most local dealers and jewelry stores sell the merchandise they purchase from the public. Dealing directly with Fine Estate Buyers means a larger payout to you for your furniture, jewelry, watches, coins, art, exotic autos and other high value items.
Fine Estate Buyer is Chicago’s Most Trusted Name in Estate Buyouts. No Deal is too big or too small. Call today for a free consultation with one of our experienced appraisers. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service with fair honest offers and integrity. All transactions are completely secure and confidential. We share your information with no one.
What We Buy?
- Estates: Complete to partial as well as broom- sweep clearouts.
- Fine Art: Oil paintings, works on paper, sculptures and bronzes.
- Mid-century Modern: Mid-century furniture, 1950s furniture, mid-century lighting, lucite pieces, Murano glass, wall-sculptures and mid-century decor.
- Fine Furniture: Baker, Henredon and many more
- Silver: Tiffany silver, Sterling silver,silver jewelry, flatware and silver services.
- Asian Art: Chinese porcelain, Japanese screens, jade jewelry, Bhudda Sculptures and Chinese furniture.
- Jewelry: Fine jewelry, costume jewelry, diamonds, watches, gold, silver, estate jewelry, cameos, vintage jewelry, amber, coral and jade pieces.
- Antiques: lighting, furniture, decorative pieces, clocks, dinnerware, cut glass, porcelain, Lalique, Lladros, Doultons, Sevres, Waterford, Miessen and Judaica.
- Fashion: vintage fashion, handbags, couture, fur coats and designer pieces.
If you are in charge of selling an estate and have mid-century modern furniture or art you need to sell, call Fine Estate Buyers. Dealing with us directly means a larger payout to you. We buy entire estates or piece by piece. Instead of dealing with strangers coming in and out of your home for…
Have you recently acquired jewelry that you’re unsure what to do with? Have you been holding on to jewelry that you no longer wear, and you’d like to maximize a profit for the pieces? At Fine Estate Buyers, we specialize in estate jewelry purchases and work with our clients to give them the best return…
Our team of buyers and appraisers is skilled in purchasing fine art and Asian Art. We utilize our experience and knowledge in evaluating all types of styles of artwork. At Fine Estate Buyers, we work with our clients to earn them the most considerable profit as quickly as possible. We will properly evaluate the contents…
Are you ready to turn your gold into a cash payout? All too often, we accumulate gold from various parts of our lives. From a piece of jewelry handed down to us from an unknown relative or from gold that we purchased to be able to exchange when we need cash. If you’re looking to…
Wristwatches have been around since the early 1900 and continue to be one of the staple accessories for both men and women. These timepieces are timeless in the luxury market and have significant value in today’s market. For example, if you want to sell a Rolex watch that was handed down to you from a…
There are a few considerations you’ll want to think through before selling your silver. Since most people wonder when the best time to sell silver is; here are three factors to take into account: What are the market conditions like? What is the value of silver against the dollar? And what is your current need…
Fine Estate Buyers works with our clients to earn them the most considerable profit as quickly as possible. We will properly evaluate the contents of an estate and give you the best possible prices in return.
What is an Estate Buyout?
There often are many circumstances where working with an estate buyout service makes more sense than trying to handle selling the contents of a home piece by piece.
A buyout may happen when the heirs or family of an estate have circumstances that don’t allow them to deal with the evaluating, promoting and selling of high end items individually. This might be due to heirs of the estate not living nearby, or they aren’t capable due to health concerns, etc. Here are some circumstances where working with an estate buyout service might make the most sense.
- Immediate Income – When the property or contents need to be handled professionally and with a knowledgeable team who knows how to value things rapidly.
- Onsite Staging Isn’t Possible – This is especially true for our downtown Chicago residents where estate sales are not allowed.
- Estate Items are Offsite – Sometimes, the items that need to be handled are located in a storage facility or similar location.
The Benefits of Using an Estate Buyout Service
While downtown Chicago doesn’t allow for estate sales, we can still purchase and remove items from the home.
There can be a lot of “mystery” when it comes to handling personal effects and items of value. This makes for additional stress amplified by heightened emotions. A third party allows the process to be objective while bringing a level of expertise that is invaluable.
Contact Fine Estate Buyers today and learn more about what we do and how we can support your specific situation. We look forward to working with you.